TickleFLEX Insulin Injection Aid
TickleFLEX Insulin Injection Aid is an accessory for the end of your insulin pen that makes self-injecting a safer, more comfortable, more consistent and worry free process.
It’s a once off purchase that can be re-used daily for months and even years!
How it works:
The highly textured fingers tickle the skin, saturating the local nerves to mask any pain. It’s like scratching an itch or rubbing an ache.
Everything you need to know about TickleFLEX:
* TickleFLEX attaches to the end of your insulin pen and allows you to use it in the normal way.
* TickleFLEX hides the needle as it breaks the skin, reducing stress for those with needle phobia and young children.
* TickleFLEX has a large pad area that prevents the needle going in too deep.
* TickleFLEX holds the needle stable enabling you to reach further around your body and inject with one hand.
* TickleFLEX can substantially reduce bruising.
* TickleFLEX enables users to confidently inject in more sites, thus potentially reducing issues associated with lipohypertrophy.
* TickleFLEX will fit onto any Universal single use 4 – 6mm needle and therefore can be used for more than just insulin.
* TickleFLEX’s silicon has an anti-microbial additive and can be washed or even boiled.
* TickleFLEX comes in a case that is opaque to UV rays and protects the silicon even if left in direct sunlight.