Trifectiv Plus Wound & Burn Care
A POWERFUL WOUND & BURN SOLUTION WHICH TRIGGERS RAPID HEALING
by combating inflammation, infection & biofilm.
For Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Visible necrotic tissue should be debrided before commencing treatment with Trifectiv Plus Wound & Burn Care.
- Thoroughly spray the affected area and allow it to dry. Please do not rub the solution into the skin.
- Spray Trifectiv Plus Wound & Burn Care onto a few sheets of clean, non-sterile gauze until the gauze is wet but not drenched.
- Apply the wet gauze directly onto the wound, ensuring that the entire affected area is covered. For deeper wounds, ensure that the gauze is plugged into the wound to ensure the wet gauze had direct contact with all surfaces of the wound.
- Secure the gauze dressing with a crepe bandage or breathable dressing.
- Cover the crepe bandage with a compression stocking.
- Change the dressing every day or at a minimum each alternate day, following the steps above with each dressing change. Prior to applying the new dressing, you may wash the wound with a sponge and warm water with a little bubble bath. Do not wash with soap, salt water or any other disinfectant.
- Walk daily, if possible, to ensure good blood flow to the lower leg.