The DNX Medical Ketone Test is comprised of a thin plastic strip with a highly sensitive reactive pad at the end that detects ketone presence in urine. It is the only product of its kind to be manufactured in Cape Town, South-Africa.
Ketone tests are suitable to be used by Diabetics or persons following a Ketogenic, Banting, Low-carb, Paleo or Atkins diet.
Being in ketosis or following a low-carb diet for an extended period of time causes a measurable increase of ketones in blood and urine. A Ketone Test is the perfect way to determine whether your diet needs adjusting to reach and maintain ketosis.
– Ideal for Diabetics, Banting, Ketogenic, Atkins and Low Carb Dieters.
– This is the perfect test to monitor your state of Ketosis.
– Fast reaction time – 30 seconds.
– Easy to use with clear instructions.
– Trusted by Health professionals.
– Only certified locally manufactured Ketone Test in South Africa on the market.
– High Sensitivity, fast performing test and bright, clear colours.
– Tests for Ketones in urine within seconds.
– 100 Strips per unit.
– Quality Standards: CE mark, ISO 13485 QMS and SAHPRA approved.
– Clear instructions with illustrations on how to use.
– 18 Months unopened shelf life.
– Desiccant containing cap.
– UV Protected plastic can.
What’s in the box
1 × Ketone Urine Test Can (100 Strips)
1 × Instruction Sheet